Interested in serving on the Women’s Alumni Council? Here’s some information.
- Attend Fall and Spring Women’s Alumni Council meetings on campus.
- Attend and assist with Bring Your Daughter to Clemson Weekend in May.
- Contact your local area Clemson group (Clemson Club, Young Alumni Council, Black Alumni Council and others) representatives to foster relationships and promote Women’s Alumni Council in your area.
- Actively participate in local Clemson events on behalf of Women’s Alumni Council.
- Make an annual gift to the Clemson Fund to support the university.
- Ensure two or more Women’s Alumni Council events are hosted each year in your area.
- Identify and nominate strong candidates for future Women’s Alumni Council board positions.
- Lend a hand at local university events such as high school recruitment receptions and college fairs.
- Potentially participate in the Ask-A-Tiger professional networking program, and assist Clemson students and alumni in exploring various career fields.
*In order to ensure the Women’s Council Board has active and engaged volunteers, it is vital to attend board meetings. Missing two consecutive board meetings may result in termination from the board. Ref: Women’s Council Advisory Board Constitution and Bylaws, Section 5.
A call for Women’s Alumni Council representatives is made every Spring through Clemson University e-mails and our Women’s Alumni Council website. Be sure your contact information is up-to-date with the Clemson Alumni Association, so you do not miss the call for representatives email. Update your Clemson University Alumni Association contact info here!